Advertisement

DBT Self-help

Dialectical Behavior Therapy: DBT - Therapy and Therapists: This is kind of an interesting website. It has lots of information about learning to regulate emotions and lots of ...

DBT Self-help

This is kind of an interesting website. It has lots of information about learning to regulate emotions and lots of print-outs.

DBT Self-help

I like the Self Sooth section.

2. Advertisement

Re: DBT Self-help

Interesting post Janet....thanks for the link. There seems to be a lot of information on the site.

Thanks Janet, it looks like an interesting site. I'd like to read more about it (and I will).

This site looks like it could be really helpful! I've not had the opportunity to explore it in depth, but I intend to do so. There are some wonderful suggestions in there to help us make our thoughts more positive during the difficult times.

Thanks, Janet

I actually did a DBT workshop about a month ago. That site looks a whole lot better than the workshop!!
    "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being." - Carl Jung

I like that site a lot. I know for me, I get so caught up in emotions that I lose perspective on things A LOT. I just go with the emotions and I need to learn not to do that so much.

Thanks for the great site, Janet! I will pass this on to friends who will find it very helpful.

Cheers