Hey, lately i have been noticing that when ever im about to go out somewhere and leave the house my stomach will hurt me. Usually it will hurt me in the car going to the place, and often it will hurt me at the place, and until i go home it stops to hurt. Im not sure if im nervous about anything, but i know im often scared that i might need to go to the bathroom in a very embarrasing point of the night and i think thats why i get nervous
- I'm very social and not scared to talk to people
- I work out alot, almost 4-5 times a week
- Finacially im pretty well off
- No stress in my life at all
I recorded for the past 3 days when it would hurt me..
1) went to pick up my sister from work which was about a 1/2 drive from my house, i think my stomach started to hurt me when i was in traffic (i'm thinking its because it was a certain place where i couldnt leave)
2) Went out with one of my friends, as soon as she got in the car my stomach started to hurt.
3) went to drop my girlfriend home, felt like a very crampy feeling.
Times it doesnt hurt but usually does when with people
- At the mall, it used to hurt when i was at the mall, until i went alone and all was fine
- At school it would sometimes hurt but now im ok
ANyone have any suggestions.....the doctor wants to give me ANTI-DEPRESSANTS which i dont want to take.