More threads by Miroku

Miroku

Now that I have got your attention, I?d just like to say...

Hi !! to everyone in here...don?t actually remember how I found this place, because I had bookmarked it in the "will check later" sometime ago, something that I forgot to do - score points for my memory - the thing is I was browsing through my bookmarks, found this one and said why not? and here I am =)

Something about me...I?m a 23 year old male from Chile who?s been through depression, , avoidant personality disorder and social anxiety. Quite a case, I know :D but I overcame the former two some time ago and I?m currently going to therapy in order to overcome the third one. I?d say the best thing those episodes left me was quite an interest for everything psychology - related, another reason why I joined this place.

Well, I hope someone reads this and of course, that we get along :D

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Re: Free snacks here !!

Oh, you mean there are not free snacks here? :cry:

That's ok. :welcome: to Psychlinks anyway. Glad you joined us :D

Andy

MVP

Who ate all the snacks? NicNak? Daniel? Sheeesh:rant:

Welcome Miroku!:beer2:

I look forward to talking to you. I have AvPD too and would love to know how you overcame it if your ok with talking about it. :goodjob:

Anyway, I will harass you another time about that, once you have had a chance to check things out here at PsychLinks. :beer2:

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

Welcome, Miroku. You've learned your first important lesson here at Psychlinks: Never promise snacks unless you have a lot of them. :panic:

Miroku

Thanks everyone for the welcome:D I guess I should have brought more snacks, hehe. Will keep it on mind for another time ;)

And STP, I?m more than ok when it comes to talking about those things. I know it?s not nice at all to be in those situations, so if I can help in anyway I would be glad to do so :2thumbs:

unionmary

A day late and a dollar short seems to be the story of my life sometimes

:welcome2:

to the forum,,,,its the best, you are gonna love the stories you can read

Andy

MVP

And STP, I?m more than ok when it comes to talking about those things. I know it?s not nice at all to be in those situations, so if I can help in anyway I would be glad to do so :2thumbs:

Hi Miroku,

In your introduction you had mentioned that you overcame AvPD. I frequently am looking for any information (aside from the diagnostic criteria), thoughts or ideas on how someone else has dealt with and overcome the disorder. I was wondering how you went about this, if you don't mind me asking? :unsure:

Johanino

I want cake. Can't have my malteser slice till Wednesday and can't have any more today cos I have to melt white choc and put more maltesers on it tomorrow *sob*. I'm hungry. What did I eat Sat? Prob not a lot....

Hmmm...cake (or is it too early LOL)...anyone got any choc brownies :D

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.