More threads by Shayelynne

Hey guys,

I have posted about this in another thread, however I am thinking this is a better location for the discussion.

Defamation ultimately comes in two forms in the eyes of defamation law – libel defamation and slander. Where the latter refers to spoken intentional false statements about another person, libel defamation is such a statement that is written. And now in the digital world, once something is written and posted, it is not going away.

I am a victim of such defamation, and after a year, and thousands spent on agencies to have the posts removed, these unsavoury websites such as 'thedirty' and 'cheaters' will only remove clear defamatory statement published on their site with a court order.

I am currently doing the movement in civil court but with COVID I'm looking at insane delays. My career has been haulted by this.

As a means to move forward mentally with this, I have started a research project regarding the psychological effects of defamation and the psychology of the defamer.... check it out below.

Thoughts?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.