More threads by MHealthJo

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Everyone is different, so I would like to know: Is there a tool or idea or support or activity that you use regularly, or always come back to, or keep in mind, that helps keeps you grounded?

Is there something that you do every day or nearly every day?

Are there structures, routines, frameworks, or guidelines that you rely on and find helpful?

And /or, what sort of things do you do at those times when you don't know what to do?

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
It sounds ridiculously simple but I make lists or step by step plans. For me it breaks down a huge overwhelming event into smaller more manageable tasks. If I start looking at my life or my problems or my worries in a big picture manner I just lose it and will withdraw which only makes everything even more overwhelming. For me this method forces me to be more mindful, stop looking back and stop looking too far forward.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
"Ridiculously Simple" is exactly what I'm after right now, RDW, and your post definitely speaks to me. Thank you. :)

PrincessX

Account Closed
See my recent reply to handybendy. Relentless positive self talk.I also allow myself the freedom to get off track when I need or want to, otherwise life gets boring. Creativity is an antonym of routine and predictability.

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Thank you everybody. This is all very good and simple-to-do stuff. I get caught up in swirls of confusing thinking sometimes where I don't know where I am or what I should be doing or where to start. This thread will be good to keep handy. :thanks:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.