• Logged-In Members Today : 8

• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 5,985
    Total Threads: 30,580
    Total Posts: 220,163
    Currently Online: 199

Newest Member: nurseratchet46
  • Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada Forum

The Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada Forum, once a strong online support community, has unfortunately been inactive for some time.

Former members of the TSFC Forum will be pleased to note that the forum is back online and will soon be updated and upgraded. This forum is unique in its member community and in its wealth of pooled knowledge and experience with Tourette Syndrome.

If you were a former member, please log in again at Tourette Syndrome Forum and stay tuned over the next few days for the "new improved" forum.

If you are not yet a member, and you are someone with Tourette Syndrome or living with someone who has Tourette Syndrome, consider becoming a member.

This project has the support of the Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada but is open to all those living with or interested in Tourette Syndrome. Membership in the forum is free.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada Forum started by David Baxter View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      Steve -
      Following hours, days and weeks of work by David and me (mostly David) the Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada Forum is now ready and open for new and old members to join in the discussions. If you know someone with Tourette or someone who has been directly or indeirectly affected by the disorder, feel free to invite them to use the resources of both Psychlinks and the TSFC Forum.

You may just want to drop over to have a look around and "kick the tires", then come back here and let us know your feedback.
      David Baxter -
      Progress Note:

We have completed some of the upgrades but we're waiting for an upgrade on the server software before we can install the latest version of the vBulletin software (i.e., version 4.13; currently it's using 3.87).
      Hyzenthlay -
      Thanks, guys. I'll be popping over for a look shortly.

NMM