Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Another lost soul...

*sigh* I just spent forever writing a huge introduction only to have the internet screw up on me as I post it. It's things like this that I swear the world is out to get me.

Anyway, sorry about this. I guess you'll just have to deal with a craptastic introduction because there's no way I can write that all over again...

!$@%! >_<

(Oh well, it probably would've just bored everyone anyway...)

[edit: Ok, I'm a little less peeved right now... A bit about myself: I'm 21, an artist, unemployed. I found this forum through searching on google for a place to talk about my thoughts. I know it won't really help me in the long run, but it provides some temporary relief, I guess. I look forward to meeting you all as this seems like a great community.]

Re: Another lost soul...

Quote Originally Posted by Mooni
    *sigh* I just spent forever writing a huge introduction only to have the internet screw up on me as I post it. It's things like this that I swear the world is out to get me.
    It's not the world... it's computers... they're out to get ALL of us... ;o)

a place to talk about my thoughts. I know it won't really help me in the long run, but it provides some temporary relief, I guess. I look forward to meeting you all as this seems like a great community
    Welcome, Mooni...

You might be surprised... sometimes trying to explain things to someone else helps you to explain it to yourself. And there are a lot of people here with a lot of different experiences... you might even find a few things in their suggestions and stories that will be applicable to your life.

Another lost soul...

Hello, again, Mooni! I already posted in your other thread. I suppose I should have read here first, because now I know a bit more about you!

This is just the place your looking for! See you around........:)

Anna

Another lost soul...

Hey there! It's a really nice site and I hope you stay and love it as much as I do.

Another lost soul...

Hi and welcome. :)

Another lost soul...

Thank you everyone for the kind welcomes. ^_^

Another lost soul...

Mooni that is too bad that your post didnt work out I hate to see technical difficulties get in the way of helping yourself so please make sure that you get out what you have to say.