Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

New here curious and looking for help...

Hi all,

I have allways had an interest in psychology, love it, its fascinating to me...both human and animal psych. I am allways wanting to learn more about it. Also...I have issues and hope to find some help here.

More about me...I am 23yrs old, and work at a dog grooming shop. Dogs are another major interest of mine along with philosophy, music, art, poetry, sciences, geography, history + 100 other things that I don't feel like typing. I am also a MAJOR Rush fan. :-D

Chain Lightning
    In the division of the source of everything (God), an endless unfathomable possibility of creation is taking place. The polarity of contrast defines all that is.

Welcome, Chain Lightning! Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Welcome.

:)

Adding another welcome to you, Chain Lightening. There is a lot to read about psychology here. I love cats, myself.

Hello Chain Lightening. Nice to have u here. I love animals as well. I have a husky cross (not sure; lolol). and a hampster as well.

Hope you enjoy this forum.

Haunting

Thanks for the welcomes...

Here is a picture of my other dog Sport, she is 10-1/2 and I've had her since I was 13. She has always been my best friend.

http://image28.webshots.com/29/3/89/...8yJULph_ph.jpg

[edit by Admin: For some reason, the image wasn't displaying on the forum. I've changed it to the link to the photo on the website for those of you who are interested]
    In the division of the source of everything (God), an endless unfathomable possibility of creation is taking place. The polarity of contrast defines all that is.

I can't connect to this link...it gives a forbidden message

Odd. It loaded for me earlier but I get the same "forbidden access" message now too.

I assume they have "image harvesting" blocks on the site that are responding to the link requests.

Never mind: I can verify that it was a cute black dog with big friendly eyes :o)

Sorry, here try this, not sure why it didn't work tho...there are 2 albums on there...Ten (my shepherd who was murdered) and Sport's...

http://community.webshots.com/user/chainlightning2112