Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I am lost again

I am lost again

i used to have one and only true friend who has lost contact with me because her ex partner who she lives with, hates me. i am now left feeling lonely and depressed. please help if you can x

i am lost again

I'm sorry but I'm confused. She lives with her ex-partner? Why does s/he hate you?

i am lost again

her partner hates me because i made her sick, she suffers from fibromyalga and they have told me i have caused her to be sick again. what happened is, her ex asked me 'are you with her because you are trying to go out with her' i was always with her because i saw her as my mum. anyway, he was joking and i thought he was being serious, i pretended to laugh and i told him i'm not. the next morning, she said good morning to me, i ignored her, slammed their front door and i ran out to avoid getting more angry, i then got a text saying she is ill because she doesnt know why i am being this way, and because i'm not telling her. i went back there, me, her ex and she had an arguement because she became ill because of me. she forgave me after a week, while her ex carried on telling people on the wap to stay away from me, and telling them i'm poisonous. i got more angry and told her that her ex will get hurt if he carries on. she then became angry and said 'he has always helped me and i love him, this was your final chance, goodbye' she and her friend have also told me her friend has put a hex on me because of all the trouble i have caused. she and her friend claim to be white witches. i have been getting nightmares as well as being depressed

i am lost again

she and her friend claim to be white witches.
    Yes, another reason to get new friends. I have never tried a website called meetup.com, but it looks interesting since you can meet people of a similar interest in public places. It is used in many countries, including the UK.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

i am lost again

you are right, thank you

its a great site, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    she and her friend claim to be white witches.
    Yes, another reason to get new friends. I have never tried a website called
    meetup.com
    , but it looks interesting since you can meet people of a similar interest in public places. It is used in many countries, including the UK.

i am lost again

whoops quotes dont work for me lol. i meant to say i've tried the site, booked a few places and i will be meeting some of the members. it looks like a great site, just what i was looking for. thank you :-)