Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Motherhood and Depression

she has many fears as well that is why she feels safe with me she knows no mattr what i won't throw her away ever again i won't hurt her i will keep hr safe i understand her fears and her pain i do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daughters will always look to their mothers for protection and will always feel safer in that fold. I'm a lot older than 20, and still feel that for my mom. That won't go away Mary. But sometimes, as hard as it is, Mothers have to show their daughters how to start fending for themselves...That assessment will give her a step to learning the tools she needs to fend for herself later on...I think.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thanks Jazzey i just got to keep saying things willwork out okay please god just pray bad things just have to stop happening god has to give me a break soon if he wants me to be able to help everyone i have to stay grounded stay the rn who thinks clearly and just pray someone keeps her safe if and when she leaves me thanks Jazzey for understanding i know i have been judged by many of my collegues and professionals but they don't know what it has been like i would never harm my daughter intentionally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Mary we can guarantee that you are not being judged by anyone on here as a lot of us are either Mothers, Daughters or both

Take care

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one here is judging you Mary. And stay safe. Do you have your badge somewhere close?

Much support and please promise that you'll discuss all of this with your T - for you.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i will Jazzey and yes my badge is right beside me thanks again when the time comes i will make the right decision ill have to for her ill have to and deal with me later thanks mary

---------- Post added later and automatically merged ----------

jazzey she isonly 20 by age not by maturity she is still a child to me just a child that needs for me to protect her just a child in pain i get so confused thepain is there and when she is gone the pain is worse she is not 20 she isjust a little girl god hellllllllp meeeeeplease

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 38 Mary. And I'm pretty sure that my mom would agree wholeheartedly with you that I'm "still her little girl". Please Mary, take care of yourself and stay safe.

But also remember your responsibility to your daughter - teach her and enable her to get those tools to fend for herself. Give her the support and the strength to reach out for those tools. Those tools will keep her safe for a lifetime...You don't want her struggling with the same issues 15 years from now..Take care of yourself Mary She needs you and will always need you as her mother. But give her that strength that she needs....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12