Thanks Thanks:  162
Likes Likes:  145
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Quotes on Mindfulness

“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.”

― William Blake
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.” ~ Rumi

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“The negative ideas of your mind have to be released, not repressed by positive ideas. You have to create a consciousness which is neither positive nor negative. That will be the pure consciousness."

- Osho

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.” ~ Rumi

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Americans are future-minded to the point of obsession. We are impatient at living in the present. Tomorrow is bound to be better... next year, next century, always what might be rather than what is. This trait in us makes for 'progress;' it also makes for a continuing dissatisfaction.

~ Gore Vidal

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Maybe the fear is that we are less than we think we are, when the actuality of it is that we are much much more."

~ Jon Kabat-Zinn

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021