Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Asking for Feedback on Project

I am working on this family-friendly forensic website as a project with other family members. I would like to have your thoughts and feedback on it.

This is just a sample of what the site will be like and is only a temporary template:

http://fpmic.blog-city.com/

Thanks in advance!
    HeartArt

Hi HeartArt,

I visited the new web site and found it to be a good, educatonal introduction to the purpose and need for forensic psychiatric services. I would be interested in reading future articles that are written to educate the general public about human behavior, the law, and psychiatric conditions in humans. One thing I've wondered is, scientificallyand especially biologically, why are more males involved?
    I think the new website is extremely timely and will be providing much needed accurate information for people on a very important issue. Great work.
    cm

Very interesting, Judy -- I've bookmarked it and I'll be looking forward to seeing more.

Maybe I can even contribute to it at points...

Wow! Your site is going to be fascinating, HeartArt. I, too, have bookmarked it and will look forward to watching its development. You're providing a much-needed resource. Kudos! :o)

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate any comments. Even though we may have a good understanding of what our needs are as family members we may miss the mark in trying to use this as a public education tool. This is where your thoughts would be most helpful to us.

Dr Baxter, we would be most grateful to any contributions you would like add.

Thanks again. You have made me feel like we are beginning to accomplish what we are hoping for.

Cheers