Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Free Autism DVD available (shipping fee only)

Autism DVD available for Shipping Fee

The organization Autism Speaks has made available a free DVD consisting of NBC news stories about autism. "Autism: The Hidden Epidemic?" is available for a $5 shipping fee from the NBC store.

NBC Universal - Autism: The Hidden Epidemic DVD

ShopNBC: $0.01
    S & H : $4.95

"Autism: The Hidden Epidemic?" is a compilation of NBC News special reports on the subject of America's fastest growing serious developmental disability. Included on the DVD is an 11-part "Today" show series, a four-part series from CNBC, extensive reporting from "Nightly News with Brian Williams," as well as comprehensive coverage on autism which aired on MSNBC, NBC Universal's owned-and-operated stations and Telemundo. Provided by Autism Speaks.

Order by Phone 1-800-884-2212

2. Free Autism DVD available (shipping fee only)

Are you aware of any really good sites with information to help those with Aspergers Syndrome? I think my brother has it and my parents have all but given up on him. I'd like to find a way to help him if I can.

Jon

Free Autism DVD available (shipping fee only)

The http://www.asperger.org website is probably the main one for information.

See also these PsychLinks resources and support groups and [ur=http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-12,GGLD:en&q=asperger+syndrome]these additional resources from Google.