Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Notifications, New Account Validations, Email Errors

Due to a problem with spam originating from another website on the same server as this forum, the mail servers were reconfigured and in turn I have had to temporarily re-configure the mail delivery system for this forum. The technical support people are investigating this and I am hopeful that we will be able to return to normal in the near future.

In the meantime, this may create problems for some members with not receiving notifications when a topic they are following receives a reply. It may also affect Private Message notifications and attempts to send emails to certain forum members. As a temporary workaround, try clicking on the Current Active Topics link at the top of the main index page and this will give you titles and a brief summary of recent posts you may have missed.

If you are experiencing any of these problems or anything similar, please let me know, either by posting here or by emailing me directly at admin @ psychlinks.ca (remover the spaces before and after the @ sign).

I've made a change in the forum configuration. Is anyone experiencing problems with receiving emaiol notifications? If so, please email me...

Thanks!

I've made a change in the forum configuration. Is anyone experiencing problems with receiving emaiol notifications? If so, please email me...

Thanks!