Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hope someone can give some advice

wow i completely forgot about this post, it has been a very very long time, to update we are still together, she still gets mad at small things and some of that is because i am a little lazy and of course when i dont dress a certain she gets upset saying i make her look bad etc etc,

but some stuff has gotten better like her not throwing things and breaking things etc, not everything but some things and we still love each other and we are currently engaged and looking for a house and taking care of debt which has lifted a huge weight off our shoulders,

thanks to everyone for your helpful advice and kind words and if anything changes or anything at all and i need advice i will post it here! thanks again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hope someone can give some advice

she still gets mad at small things and some of that is because i am a little lazy and of course when i dont dress a certain she gets upset saying i make her look bad etc etc,

The advice offered by David nine years ago would still hold true now, as you are both nine years older and some of the inappropriate behaviour persists.

What if any steps have you taken to get couples counselling?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12