Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. What is real Happiness?

Hi to all Members,

I have a simple question to ask u all, what do u best describes the word " HAPPINESS" ? Im still asking myself that question since 20 yrs....

Its it when u live like a Prince or Princess with all the facilities around u, is it when u drive the latest Ferrari car that you are happy? Or is it when u did something good like helping someone and u feel happy about what u did?

If someone trust you, accept you as you are, care for you, have someone near you ready to support u, that can be describes as Happiness as well? What's your opinions on that?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Wish Master

2. What is real Happiness?

Hppiness is love, especially if it is requited.

What is real Happiness?

Happiness can be a state of mind that creates a certain emotional response,you could pick up a dictionary to find the definition of happiness,this could help.Happiness though is infinate in it`s meaning,like love...what you have to do is to think about what makes you happy,what makes you laugh what makes you feel contented what makes you react in a positive way to the world around you,happiness is everywhere.What could make you happy could make someone else feel sad,it`s a very personal thing...for sure there are things that make us all feel happy that are the same but to look deeper, if that is what you are looking for, then you have to look within yourself for only you have the answres to your own happiness!

What is real Happiness?

I agree with sister, then happiness is to love and being loved. Materialism makes content and gives an excited feeling, but does not make really happy.
    Love in general conducts to happiness, to hold someone in your arms and care about, to believe in yourself and accept love and help from outside puts you close to happiness. It would be nice to have more often these feelings ...

What is real Happiness?

There are interesting phrases in romantic comedies like "I don't need a man/woman to make me happy." Like Jeffrey was saying, there are many different ways to experience happiness, such as from hobbies, sports, work, spirituality, friendships, etc.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. What is real Happiness?

Hello Sister,

Thanks for you reply, glad to hear from u....i agree with u that hapiness is love, when u r not in love u r not happy and especially if u love someone and that person don't love u back....

May be we can share our opinions on love in its all aspect and i'll be glad to have ur views. Keep me posting

take care
    have a nice week
    Wish Master

What is real Happiness?

I think that true happiness is acheived when you truly love yourself. Everything else on the outside can give you moments (long/short) of happiness. Loving someone, and having someone love you might make you happy more often. However, some people who experience sadness and depression regularly have spouses and family members who love them. People who are shown much love might be able to internalize it, and have an easier time finding their love for themselves. However, I think that ultimate happiness comes from the inside.

What is real Happiness?

I think that true happiness is acheived when you truly love yourself. Everything else on the outside can give you moments (long/short) of happiness. Loving someone, and having someone love you might make you happy more often. However, some people who experience sadness and depression regularly have spouses and family members who love them. People who are shown much love might be able to internalize it, and have an easier time finding their love for themselves. However, I think that ultimate happiness comes from the inside.

What is real Happiness?

i agree that happiness comes from the inside. and that it is very personal. if you know what is important to you, when you experience it (whatever it is), it gives you happiness. love is often said to make people happy, i think it does because we all want to be loved and to give love in return. it's a human thing.
    also, it depends where you are in life. if you don't have the basic necessities(food, shelter, etc.), what makes you happy is having them. if you already have the basic necessities, then you focus on what else could make you happy. i think we're always striving for more. and i think part of the happiness we experience is in the striving. if we're stuck and not doing much, we become unhappy.
    Mari

What is real Happiness?

i agree that happiness comes from the inside. and that it is very personal. if you know what is important to you, when you experience it (whatever it is), it gives you happiness. love is often said to make people happy, i think it does because we all want to be loved and to give love in return. it's a human thing.
    also, it depends where you are in life. if you don't have the basic necessities(food, shelter, etc.), what makes you happy is having them. if you already have the basic necessities, then you focus on what else could make you happy. i think we're always striving for more. and i think part of the happiness we experience is in the striving. if we're stuck and not doing much, we become unhappy.
    Mari

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast