Master's Miracle Health Products

Health Canada is warning consumers not to use any natural health products exported or sold by The Master's Miracle of Minnesota, due to the risk that they could contain harmful bacteria. These products are not authorized for sale in Canada.

This warning is an update to a previous warning issued on May 12, 2005 that warned Canadians not to use "Master's Miracle Fortified Mineral Neutralizer."

Health Canada's analysis of a sample of this product found that the "Master's Miracle Fortified Mineral Neutralizer" was contaminated with harmful bacteria including Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Enterobacter cloacae.

Health Canada has been working with the company, which is unable to provide Health Canada with evidence to support the safety of their other natural health products. As a result, Health Canada cannot be sure that other products by The Master's Miracle do not contain these harmful bacteria.
Natural health products from Tedco

Health Canada is warning consumers not to use any natural health products exported or sold by Tedco, Inc. of Louisiana, due to the risk that they could contain harmful bacteria. These products are not authorized for sale in Canada.

This warning is an update to a previous warning issued on May 12, 2005 that warned Canadians not to use "Miracle II Miracle Neutralizer."

Health Canada's analysis of a sample of this product found that the "Miracle II Miracle Neutralizer" was contaminated with the harmful bacteria, Escherichia coli (E. coli).

Health Canada asked Tedco, Inc. to provide evidence that their other natural health products are not contaminated with E. coli. The company has refused to cooperate at this time and did not provide Health Canada with any information. As a result, Health Canada cannot be sure that other products by Tedco, Inc. do not contain the harmful bacteria.

Using products that contain this harmful bacteria may result in serious adverse reactions or death. Adverse health reactions can include nausea, severe diarrhea, body rash and fever. Children may be more sensitive to these effects than adults.