Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Relationships Research

Hi all,

I am new to this group and I am writing to let you know that I am currently working on a research study (my doctoral dissertation) that looks at the specific factors that contribute to our experiences in adult relationships based on our interactions with our parents while growing up. As such, I think your input/responses will be highly valuable to my study.

I invite you to take a look at the study at the website address given below - you are welcome to participate in the study and/or pass it along to other you know who may be interested. Your assistance in this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

Study available at: www.liv52.com/study/dtn/consent.html

2. Relationships Research

Hi all,

I am new to this group and I am writing to let you know that I am currently working on a research study (my doctoral dissertation) that looks at the specific factors that contribute to our experiences in adult relationships based on our interactions with our parents while growing up. As such, I think your input/responses will be highly valuable to my study.

I invite you to take a look at the study at the website address given below - you are welcome to participate in the study and/or pass it along to other you know who may be interested. Your assistance in this regard will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

Study available at: www.liv52.com/study/dtn/consent.html

3. Research study: Growing up with parental alcoholism

I am an adult child of an alcoholic and I have been actively conducting research on ACOA issues for the past 5 years. I am currently working on my doctoral dissertation on the effects of growing up with parental alcoholism. I am writing because I need your assistance with collecting data for my study. If you or anyone else you know would be interested in checking out my study and/or participating in it, please go to the following website and follow the instructions. Participants do not have to be an ACOA to be eligible - all are welcome to particiate.

Any assistance you can provide in this regard will be appreciated. The study is at:

http://www.seo-auction.com/dtn/consent.html

Thanks!

4. Research study: Growing up with parental alcoholism

I am an adult child of an alcoholic and I have been actively conducting research on ACOA issues for the past 5 years. I am currently working on my doctoral dissertation on the effects of growing up with parental alcoholism. I am writing because I need your assistance with collecting data for my study. If you or anyone else you know would be interested in checking out my study and/or participating in it, please go to the following website and follow the instructions. Participants do not have to be an ACOA to be eligible - all are welcome to particiate.

Any assistance you can provide in this regard will be appreciated. The study is at:

http://www.seo-auction.com/dtn/consent.html

Thanks!

Research study: Growing up with parental alcoholism

Welcome Student1976!

I am not an adult child of a family with alcohol addiction but I participated in your study as it says that does not matter.

Hope your research brings answers for all of your hard work!
    Cheers

Research study: Growing up with parental alcoholism

Welcome Student1976!

I am not an adult child of a family with alcohol addiction but I participated in your study as it says that does not matter.

Hope your research brings answers for all of your hard work!
    Cheers

7. Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for participating in the study - although the study is about growing up with parental alcoholism, I also need individuals who did not grow up with parental alcoholism to participate - so, your participation is greatly appreciated.

I am hoping more people will follow your lead and participate.

~ Regards.

8. Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for participating in the study - although the study is about growing up with parental alcoholism, I also need individuals who did not grow up with parental alcoholism to participate - so, your participation is greatly appreciated.

I am hoping more people will follow your lead and participate.

~ Regards.