Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Self-destructive behavior

Hello,
    I seem to have lost my dignity,i`m trying to get help anywhere i can.At times i have moments of clarity where i can see what i have to do to change but then i fall back into bad habits and bring about all the misery on myself,my own worst enemy kind of thing.I need a life transplant,because i hurt myself i hurt others around me too it`s not fair on anyone,i get depressed about it all and angry,i put myself down as i`m not happy,what can i do?

self destructive behavior

Hello,
    I seem to have lost my dignity,i`m trying to get help anywhere i can.At times i have moments of clarity where i can see what i have to do to change but then i fall back into bad habits and bring about all the misery on myself,my own worst enemy kind of thing.I need a life transplant,because i hurt myself i hurt others around me too it`s not fair on anyone,i get depressed about it all and angry,i put myself down as i`m not happy,what can i do?

I think you need to start by providing a bit more information about the self-destructive behavior, how you hurt people, and what seems to trigger the behavior.

I think you need to start by providing a bit more information about the self-destructive behavior, how you hurt people, and what seems to trigger the behavior.