Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: psychotics

psychotics

Hello,
    Can anyone help me understand the psychotic mind? Lot`s of questions,How do they behave? What makes them behave as they do? What are the charecteristics of a psychotic ect ect? I believe i have been exposed to a psychotic for two years and it has left me totally shell shocked,maybe if i can have some understanding,if i ever will,then maybe it could help me come to terms with the suffering it has caused me.Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks MIchael

psychotics

Hello,
    Can anyone help me understand the psychotic mind? Lot`s of questions,How do they behave? What makes them behave as they do? What are the charecteristics of a psychotic ect ect? I believe i have been exposed to a psychotic for two years and it has left me totally shell shocked,maybe if i can have some understanding,if i ever will,then maybe it could help me come to terms with the suffering it has caused me.Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks MIchael

psychotics

Ive just seen the post on schizophrenia about psychosis,i think the person i was exsposed to falls into the catagory of NOS

psychotics

Ive just seen the post on schizophrenia about psychosis,i think the person i was exsposed to falls into the catagory of NOS