Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hi

hi

hello my post will not be long it is just well i ma having a hard time with my father here is a brief description of him psychologicly... he uses illness to get to me and my sister so he is never sick but will fake a cancer for us to take care of him he as been that way since before I can remember and well although befor he had a drinking probleme that was under control about a couple of months ago he seems to have relapsed and drinks from morning to night and i just don't know what to say to tell him how i feel without him faking a heart attac and putting on my ack blaming it on me please help
    ashley
    Life is all a perception. Do you see what I see? ...
    The more I fade away, the more they want me to stay...

hi

hello my post will not be long it is just well i ma having a hard time with my father here is a brief description of him psychologicly... he uses illness to get to me and my sister so he is never sick but will fake a cancer for us to take care of him he as been that way since before I can remember and well although befor he had a drinking probleme that was under control about a couple of months ago he seems to have relapsed and drinks from morning to night and i just don't know what to say to tell him how i feel without him faking a heart attac and putting on my ack blaming it on me please help
    ashley
    Life is all a perception. Do you see what I see? ...
    The more I fade away, the more they want me to stay...

3. hi

As we've all said before, Ashley-Kate, there's nothing you can do to help your father straighten out his life. He's the one who must do that. All you will become is a victim.

4. hi

As we've all said before, Ashley-Kate, there's nothing you can do to help your father straighten out his life. He's the one who must do that. All you will become is a victim.