Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cant Continue

Cant Continue

I have reached a point in my life where I don't know where to turn anymore. Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...

I don't know what everyone sees that makes life worthwhile. Why bother? What's the point? Does anyone out there know?

I don't think I have ever felt true joy in anything I have done, and don't really know why I even bother...

Cant Continue

I have reached a point in my life where I don't know where to turn anymore. Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...

I don't know what everyone sees that makes life worthwhile. Why bother? What's the point? Does anyone out there know?

I don't think I have ever felt true joy in anything I have done, and don't really know why I even bother...

Cant Continue

Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...
    Can you tell us a bit more about what you've tried that didn't work?

I have found many things that make life worthwhile for me. There's no guarantee those things would work for you of course -- we all have to find out own "reasons for living"...

That of course is a symptom of depression (or dysthymia).

Cant Continue

Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...
    Can you tell us a bit more about what you've tried that didn't work?

I have found many things that make life worthwhile for me. There's no guarantee those things would work for you of course -- we all have to find out own "reasons for living"...

That of course is a symptom of depression (or dysthymia).

Cant Continue

When was the last time you went to therapy?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cant Continue

When was the last time you went to therapy?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cant Continue

hey there! listen , the only thing i could say to you is be patient.i don't know what u have been through, or how bad life has been treating you, but don't do anything i wouldn't do, don't give up.my belief is that nobody is on this earth in vain.so u haven't found ur place yet, keep searching.life can slap u with some pretty nice miracles sometimes, when u least expect.so hang on and think positive

Cant Continue

hey there! listen , the only thing i could say to you is be patient.i don't know what u have been through, or how bad life has been treating you, but don't do anything i wouldn't do, don't give up.my belief is that nobody is on this earth in vain.so u haven't found ur place yet, keep searching.life can slap u with some pretty nice miracles sometimes, when u least expect.so hang on and think positive