Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cant Continue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant Continue

I have reached a point in my life where I don't know where to turn anymore. Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...

I don't know what everyone sees that makes life worthwhile. Why bother? What's the point? Does anyone out there know?

I don't think I have ever felt true joy in anything I have done, and don't really know why I even bother...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant Continue

I have reached a point in my life where I don't know where to turn anymore. Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...

I don't know what everyone sees that makes life worthwhile. Why bother? What's the point? Does anyone out there know?

I don't think I have ever felt true joy in anything I have done, and don't really know why I even bother...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant Continue

Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...
    Can you tell us a bit more about what you've tried that didn't work?

I have found many things that make life worthwhile for me. There's no guarantee those things would work for you of course -- we all have to find out own "reasons for living"...

That of course is a symptom of depression (or dysthymia).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant Continue

Meds, therapy, etc. have not been successful...
    Can you tell us a bit more about what you've tried that didn't work?

I have found many things that make life worthwhile for me. There's no guarantee those things would work for you of course -- we all have to find out own "reasons for living"...

That of course is a symptom of depression (or dysthymia).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant Continue

When was the last time you went to therapy?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant Continue

When was the last time you went to therapy?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant Continue

hey there! listen , the only thing i could say to you is be patient.i don't know what u have been through, or how bad life has been treating you, but don't do anything i wouldn't do, don't give up.my belief is that nobody is on this earth in vain.so u haven't found ur place yet, keep searching.life can slap u with some pretty nice miracles sometimes, when u least expect.so hang on and think positive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant Continue

hey there! listen , the only thing i could say to you is be patient.i don't know what u have been through, or how bad life has been treating you, but don't do anything i wouldn't do, don't give up.my belief is that nobody is on this earth in vain.so u haven't found ur place yet, keep searching.life can slap u with some pretty nice miracles sometimes, when u least expect.so hang on and think positive