ryan is my brother
    i dont know how this happened
    im so lost
    all these years he protected me and now there is no one
    he was the one who stopped me from taking my own life and now he leaves me
    please god take this pain away
    i dont know what do do

how could this happen

Oh Kels, You must be in so much pain. You only just came to this site a few days ago, so it is meant to be at this time, there will be people here to help you. My mother mentioned to me yesterday the feeling of someone close to you doing this (her husband) she said nobody would understand unless they'd been there. I don't know what you should do either but you'll get some support here. Let yourself grieve. Love 2 U.

how could this happen

Dear Kels,

I don't know what to say...

I will light a candle for you and will pray for you.

Suzette

Please keep posting.

how could this happen

Oh hun,

I am so so sorry that this has happened I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now, I mean it has been hard for me to see the suicides I have but to have this happen to your brother. I am so sorry it is just so unfair that you are left like this and are faced with this terrible tradgety.

You are in my thoughts.

Heather...

how could this happen

Ahh, Kels. I'm so very sorry for your loss. It always hurts to lose someone you love, but to lose them this way hurts even more. Just remember, you have friends here...and support. Your brother didn't do this to you, love. He did it because he was ill. Allow yourself to grieve, then try to remember the good times you had with him. It will take some time, but you can get through this. We're here to help.

Hugs, love.

how could this happen

I had a friend do this about 3 months ago and I felt that it was my fault as I could have done more and then I thought hang on why did she do this to me she told me I wasn't allowed to do this, I remembered this after my other post had been trying to get rid of that thought. I dunno if that helps but you are not alone and as I already said you are in my thoughts.

Heather...

how could this happen

i just wanted to say thank you for the support, before i left

how could this happen

What do you mean Kels?

how could this happen

Are you ok? Do you mean you are leaving the site? You have me worried now.

how could this happen

Publications about surviving suicide from the American Association of Suicidology:

SOS : A Handbook for Survivors of Suicide (36-page PDF)
    Survivor Resources
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast