Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Does it get better????

Hi,

I haven't had a drink for 31 or 32 days and I had hoped to feel better by now. I just feel lousy. I'm still going to AA meetings but everything feels bleak. I refuse to call people, not even my sponsor, I feel hostile and angry. I want to break something. Is this normal?

Thanks and hope to hear from someone.

Does it get better????

Hi,

I haven't had a drink for 31 or 32 days and I had hoped to feel better by now. I just feel lousy. I'm still going to AA meetings but everything feels bleak. I refuse to call people, not even my sponsor, I feel hostile and angry. I want to break something. Is this normal?

Thanks and hope to hear from someone.

Does it get better????

Recovering from any addiction is a slow process and not always a straight line -- there are good days and bad days, ups and downs. But bit by bit it does get better, for sure. A year from now you will look back and be able to see how far you've come.

Does it get better????

Recovering from any addiction is a slow process and not always a straight line -- there are good days and bad days, ups and downs. But bit by bit it does get better, for sure. A year from now you will look back and be able to see how far you've come.