Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

How about larger print?

I enjoy this site a lot! My concern is is there any way we can make the print larger and easier to read-like large print? The meds I take cause blurry vision after taking them and with larger print the words would be easier to understand.
    Thanks,
    New member,
    miss clean

How about larger print?

I enjoy this site a lot! My concern is is there any way we can make the print larger and easier to read-like large print? The meds I take cause blurry vision after taking them and with larger print the words would be easier to understand.
    Thanks,
    New member,
    miss clean

How about larger print?

You might try changing your browser settings and/or the display resolution for your screen.

What browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, etc.) are you using and what operating system (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)? Do you know what your screen resolution is currently set to?

How about larger print?

You might try changing your browser settings and/or the display resolution for your screen.

What browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, etc.) are you using and what operating system (Windows XP, Windows 98, etc.)? Do you know what your screen resolution is currently set to?

How about larger print?

I am not sure but I will look into this! Thanks

How about larger print?

I am not sure but I will look into this! Thanks

Re: How about larger print?

Now that many systems, including laptops are coming with very high resolution monitors, the text size can be difficult to see. With Internet Explorer, go to VIEW | TEXT SIZE and selet the text size you find most comfortable.

How is text size adjusted in other browsers?
    Steve

Dum spiro spero....While I breathe, I hope

Tourette Canada Forum