Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Side Effect??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Side Effect??

I tried calling on friday and they said he only deals with inpatient and I asked what I was supposed to do and they said it would be up to me to figure it out....Now I am thinking in 1.5 weeks I am going to be out of medication and I am going to crash huge again...I'm scared beyond belief but there isnt much i can do about it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what to say, Kathleen. It may well be that your only choice is to go back to the ER in North Bay and tell them you need a prescription because there are no available doctors in your community.

You can't just stop taking medications like the ones you've been prescribed. Any physician would know that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will talk to the public health nurse at the school and see if she can help me

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good idea. She may have some workaround for you.

Good luck, Kathleen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great idea! Hey Kathleen - is it possible that part of the mental confusion that you are / were experiencing (mental confusion is my term, I don't think you actually used this ....) is because of anxiety around getting your meds refilled? If this is even remotely possible, then you might have a great indication of what happens when you get anxious about meds .... Just wondering. Even I am completely wrong, I am impressed with your creative solution. Great job!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12