Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

I have a question...

First of all, what is it like to be both OCD and ADD at the same time?

Also, I dont think I can also be ADD because I can sit in front of a computer for a long time!(occasionally get up to go to the restroom, etc) as a kid I would be under a pile of books and spend a long time reading and I was content!

I wonder what it would be like to have both at the same time,,,

I have a question...

First of all, what is it like to be both OCD and ADD at the same time?

Also, I dont think I can also be ADD because I can sit in front of a computer for a long time!(occasionally get up to go to the restroom, etc) as a kid I would be under a pile of books and spend a long time reading and I was content!

I wonder what it would be like to have both at the same time,,,

I have a question...

"Attention Deficit Disorder" is a misleading term in some respects. First, there are different forms of ADHD. Second, most people with ADHD are able to focus quite well on things that interest them -- indeed, the ability to hyperfocus is characteristic of many people with ADHD.

I have a question...

"Attention Deficit Disorder" is a misleading term in some respects. First, there are different forms of ADHD. Second, most people with ADHD are able to focus quite well on things that interest them -- indeed, the ability to hyperfocus is characteristic of many people with ADHD.