Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: loss of sleep

loss of sleep

for the last few weeks i've noticed i have been sleeping less and less... first just taking an hour to get to sleep. now it takes up to 4 hours and sometimes im not even sleeping at all- i have a feeling its to do with some nightmares i have constantly of stuff thats happened to me in school plus a few other things, but since ive been having these and ive been feeling really bad ive hardly been sleeping at all... what is this?

loss of sleep

for the last few weeks i've noticed i have been sleeping less and less... first just taking an hour to get to sleep. now it takes up to 4 hours and sometimes im not even sleeping at all- i have a feeling its to do with some nightmares i have constantly of stuff thats happened to me in school plus a few other things, but since ive been having these and ive been feeling really bad ive hardly been sleeping at all... what is this?

loss of sleep

That's a symptom of depression, anxiety disorders, stress, post-traumatic stress reactions, etc.

loss of sleep

That's a symptom of depression, anxiety disorders, stress, post-traumatic stress reactions, etc.