Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Sexual Self Esteem

I'm in the final stage of my final year at university in Nottingham, UK doing BSc (Hons) Psychology with Social Sciences. The final stage is the completion of my dissertation, which I have chosen the topic of sexual self esteem to investigate.

A lot of work has been carried out with the focus of self esteem (such as what causes high/low self esteem) in the field of psychology. However, there is little published work on individuals' sexual self esteem. People obviously have feelings regarding how confident they feel about their appearance, etc., which gave me the idea to explore the area a bit more.
    Specifically, what I’m trying to find out is whether there is a difference between male and female sexual self esteem and if there are any 'predictors' of high/low sexual self esteem such as age, marital status, etc.

Below is a link to my survey. If you wish to participate it shouldn’t take you longer than 5 minutes to complete it:

http://ess.ntu.ac.uk/sutton/formfile...selfesteem.htm

I understand that not everyone would want to fill in the survey due to its personal nature, but it's completely confidential (you don't enter your name or any other identifiable features - only gender, age, marital status and sexual orientation).

Also, if you have any questions/comments/feedback my email address can be found at the end of the survey.

Your help with this would be much appreciated.

Rachel.

Sexual Self Esteem

I'm in the final stage of my final year at university in Nottingham, UK doing BSc (Hons) Psychology with Social Sciences. The final stage is the completion of my dissertation, which I have chosen the topic of sexual self esteem to investigate.

A lot of work has been carried out with the focus of self esteem (such as what causes high/low self esteem) in the field of psychology. However, there is little published work on individuals' sexual self esteem. People obviously have feelings regarding how confident they feel about their appearance, etc., which gave me the idea to explore the area a bit more.
    Specifically, what I’m trying to find out is whether there is a difference between male and female sexual self esteem and if there are any 'predictors' of high/low sexual self esteem such as age, marital status, etc.

Below is a link to my survey. If you wish to participate it shouldn’t take you longer than 5 minutes to complete it:

http://ess.ntu.ac.uk/sutton/formfile...selfesteem.htm

I understand that not everyone would want to fill in the survey due to its personal nature, but it's completely confidential (you don't enter your name or any other identifiable features - only gender, age, marital status and sexual orientation).

Also, if you have any questions/comments/feedback my email address can be found at the end of the survey.

Your help with this would be much appreciated.

Rachel.