Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reducing Feelings of Guilt

Are you bothered by feelings of guilt about something in your life?
    Could this help you?

I am studying psychology at the University of New England, Armidale, Australia. You are invited to participate in a research study to investigate new methods of reducing and coping with feelings of guilt.

Participation is entirely voluntary, anonymous, there is no charge and you are free to withdraw at any time. All information can be posted/emailed. You will be asked to use a particular method for 15 minutes over 4 days, in your own privacy and complete 3 sets of questionnaires over 3 months – about 40 minutes for questionnaires in total. Most participants will use the coping method at the start of the study; some will start several weeks later.

Please contact me at nortons@qldnet.com.au for more information. Your time and participation is greatly valued and appreciated!

Please note, You must be 18 years or older to participate and complete an informed consent form.

Thank you

mln

Are you bothered by feelings of guilt about something in your life?
    Could this help you?

I am studying psychology at the University of New England, Armidale, Australia. You are invited to participate in a research study to investigate new methods of reducing and coping with feelings of guilt.

Participation is entirely voluntary, anonymous, there is no charge and you are free to withdraw at any time. All information can be posted/emailed. You will be asked to use a particular method for 15 minutes over 4 days, in your own privacy and complete 3 sets of questionnaires over 3 months – about 40 minutes for questionnaires in total. Most participants will use the coping method at the start of the study; some will start several weeks later.

Please contact me at nortons@qldnet.com.au for more information. Your time and participation is greatly valued and appreciated!

Please note, You must be 18 years or older to participate and complete an informed consent form.

Thank you

mln

I used to live around the corner from that uni, lol!?!?

So I will think about it!?!?

Heather...

I used to live around the corner from that uni, lol!?!?

So I will think about it!?!?

Heather...

Thank You

Heather - isn't it a small world! Thanks for considering participating.

mln

Thank You

Heather - isn't it a small world! Thanks for considering participating.

mln

My email is: hsinclair81@yahoo.com if you want to tell me more about it.

Heather...

My email is: hsinclair81@yahoo.com if you want to tell me more about it.

Heather...

General comment: In the world of spam and spambot email harvesters, I do not recommend that you post "live" email addresses in forums. Below every post is an email button for the member posting -- clicking on that will send that member an email rather than a "private message". Much safer and it may help to reduce the amount of spam that finds it's way into your Inbox.

General comment: In the world of spam and spambot email harvesters, I do not recommend that you post "live" email addresses in forums. Below every post is an email button for the member posting -- clicking on that will send that member an email rather than a "private message". Much safer and it may help to reduce the amount of spam that finds it's way into your Inbox.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast