Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Help me

Please Help me

Hi there
    This is my first time on here and i thought it was about time i got help.
    For the last nearly 4yrs since having my first child i have been very snappy, irritable and generally a nasty person alot of the time but then there will be time where i am normal (nice, caring and love my family).
    Me and my husband are getting to the stage of having to split up because i am taking out all my problems on him and generally swearing and cursing at him and calling him a "f*****g b*****d" and when my moods get worse we get really serious and fist are swung.
    Noone ever gets hurt its just the fact that i always bottle all my anger up inside and It scares me.
    Have you any suggestions on what i can do to release all this built up anger and depresson?
    I don't want to leave my husband and kids as i love them to bits.

i am so scared of all this.
    I have also thought about suicide as a way out.
    I Have been told by my doctor that i have to come of my anti-depressants as these could be making me ill.
    ha ha ha, what the hell does he know!!!!

Please Help me

Hi there
    This is my first time on here and i thought it was about time i got help.
    For the last nearly 4yrs since having my first child i have been very snappy, irritable and generally a nasty person alot of the time but then there will be time where i am normal (nice, caring and love my family).
    Me and my husband are getting to the stage of having to split up because i am taking out all my problems on him and generally swearing and cursing at him and calling him a "f*****g b*****d" and when my moods get worse we get really serious and fist are swung.
    Noone ever gets hurt its just the fact that i always bottle all my anger up inside and It scares me.
    Have you any suggestions on what i can do to release all this built up anger and depresson?
    I don't want to leave my husband and kids as i love them to bits.

i am so scared of all this.
    I have also thought about suicide as a way out.
    I Have been told by my doctor that i have to come of my anti-depressants as these could be making me ill.
    ha ha ha, what the hell does he know!!!!

Please Help me

What is the medication you're taking, sonic?

Are you and your husband in a position to see a therapist?

Please Help me

What is the medication you're taking, sonic?

Are you and your husband in a position to see a therapist?

Please Help me

the medication i am taking is called fluoxetine.
    it is quite strong stuff so i was told.
    I am trying to make an appointment to see a therapist for me.
    Why?

Please Help me

the medication i am taking is called fluoxetine.
    it is quite strong stuff so i was told.
    I am trying to make an appointment to see a therapist for me.
    Why?

Please Help me

What dose are you taking currently? And how long have you been on the medication?

Fluoxetine (Prozac) is an SSRI. Were you previously on any other medications like this and if so what benefits or side-effects did you experience?

Please Help me

What dose are you taking currently? And how long have you been on the medication?

Fluoxetine (Prozac) is an SSRI. Were you previously on any other medications like this and if so what benefits or side-effects did you experience?

Please Help me

1 pill every other day as i am trying to wean myself off them

Please Help me

1 pill every other day as i am trying to wean myself off them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast