Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Feeling Sick

Feeling Sick

I have woke up this morning feeling very nauseous , this has continued throughout the day with me feeling more and more agitated and angry as the day has gone on. I don't think there is anything physically wrong with me. For some reason I think I had a dream last night in which I was being sick.I have no recollection what the dream was about, if infact I did have a dream at all.I'm feeling really angry and sick. I feel like I'm on the edge.
    I have had quite a stressful week in which I have decided to go back to my old therapist. This may be the link. But I'm thinking it's not.Anytime I find myself in difficult times emotionally, I find that I feel sick. A lot of the time I can't ever put a reason on why.
    Anyone experience a similar problem?

Thanks for reading.
    Take Care

Feeling Sick

I have woke up this morning feeling very nauseous , this has continued throughout the day with me feeling more and more agitated and angry as the day has gone on. I don't think there is anything physically wrong with me. For some reason I think I had a dream last night in which I was being sick.I have no recollection what the dream was about, if infact I did have a dream at all.I'm feeling really angry and sick. I feel like I'm on the edge.
    I have had quite a stressful week in which I have decided to go back to my old therapist. This may be the link. But I'm thinking it's not.Anytime I find myself in difficult times emotionally, I find that I feel sick. A lot of the time I can't ever put a reason on why.
    Anyone experience a similar problem?

Thanks for reading.
    Take Care

3. Feeling Sick

Actually I've been feeling sick as well epecially my stomach area, I think I'm pretty healthy but I'm going to see a doctor anyway. Maybe u should just to be safe and ease your mind.

Feeling Sick

It is very hard to know when a doctor visit is warranted (versus a visit to a psychologist I suppose). When I become acutely stressed I also feel extremely sick too. Usually it hits me in the stomach and one time I actually did throw up from stress. I also find it difficult at times to determine when I am having actual physical pain versus when I'm actually having fear of the pain which causes me to think I have pain. I think that what you're talking about happens to a lot of people. I also think that there are many, many stress related illnesses too (IBS comes to mind). So, I guess that stress could cause the symptoms or cause/exacerbate an actual illness. One thing is for sure, and that is that you are definitely not alone in having this problem.

Feeling Sick

Somatic symptoms aren't unusual with depression and/or anxiety. However, anytime you're feeling sick and it doesn't go away, it's time to consult your physician just to be sure there's no disease process going on.