Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: nightmares

nightmares

what do you do when it is you that is the reason you are not sleeping.. in my case my fear of the nightmares that overwhelm my thought every night makes me force myself to stay up till like 4 or 5 am not to sleep so that when i get to the ppoit were i just fall asleep withought a choice i can't stand it i am just so terrified of sleeping all i can see is nightmares of my past comming back my dr. is aboutt o perscribe some meds maybe but i dought i will take them my fear of sleeping is way to intense i will not allow myself to take them..i hate sleeping because i live a doube life .. ...i don't know what to do i am so tiered yet i just can't sleep
    yours trully ashley
    Life is all a perception. Do you see what I see? ...
    The more I fade away, the more they want me to stay...

nightmares

what do you do when it is you that is the reason you are not sleeping.. in my case my fear of the nightmares that overwhelm my thought every night makes me force myself to stay up till like 4 or 5 am not to sleep so that when i get to the ppoit were i just fall asleep withought a choice i can't stand it i am just so terrified of sleeping all i can see is nightmares of my past comming back my dr. is aboutt o perscribe some meds maybe but i dought i will take them my fear of sleeping is way to intense i will not allow myself to take them..i hate sleeping because i live a doube life .. ...i don't know what to do i am so tiered yet i just can't sleep
    yours trully ashley
    Life is all a perception. Do you see what I see? ...
    The more I fade away, the more they want me to stay...

nightmares

Without proper sleep, everything else you are struggling with will just be harder to fight, Ashley. Accept your doctor's advice. It is likely that the medication he has in mind will also calm you too and may even reduce the nightmares.

nightmares

Without proper sleep, everything else you are struggling with will just be harder to fight, Ashley. Accept your doctor's advice. It is likely that the medication he has in mind will also calm you too and may even reduce the nightmares.