Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Forum upgrades and outages

You may have noticed over the past few days that there were times when the forum was unavailable.

This was due to moving the forum to a new server and in the process (for those of you who want the details) discovering a corrupted table in the database that required a repair.

The move and database repair/rebuild has now been completed (touch wood!) and we do not anticipate any additional problems with availablility of the forum in the foreseeable future.

Many of you may also notice that the new server is quite a bit faster than the old one, which should especially help those on slow internet connections.

Let me know if you find any glitches, bugs, or errors in the forum as a result of the move.

You may have noticed over the past few days that there were times when the forum was unavailable.

This was due to moving the forum to a new server and in the process (for those of you who want the details) discovering a corrupted table in the database that required a repair.

The move and database repair/rebuild has now been completed (touch wood!) and we do not anticipate any additional problems with availablility of the forum in the foreseeable future.

Many of you may also notice that the new server is quite a bit faster than the old one, which should especially help those on slow internet connections.

Let me know if you find any glitches, bugs, or errors in the forum as a result of the move.

In Reply mode as well as Edit Mode I noticed the icon for the FAQ's for using BBS code, at the top right of the message composition window (next to Table) is not loading for me. I am seeing a box with a red X.

I recall it was loading a couple of days ago, because I checked the FAQ's at that time.
    Steve

Dum spiro spero....While I breathe, I hope

Tourette Canada Forum

In Reply mode as well as Edit Mode I noticed the icon for the FAQ's for using BBS code, at the top right of the message composition window (next to Table) is not loading for me. I am seeing a box with a red X.

I recall it was loading a couple of days ago, because I checked the FAQ's at that time.
    Steve

Dum spiro spero....While I breathe, I hope

Tourette Canada Forum

Quote Originally Posted by TSOW

Fixed it :0)

Quote Originally Posted by TSOW

Fixed it :0)