Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Treatment options for women gamblers

Hi everyone, this is a followup on the invitation to particpate in a survey designed to gather information from women on what types of treatment programs are most attractive. Thanks to everyone who already took the survey.

For all the new members who don't know about this survey let me explain. I am a doctoral student doing research on what types of treatment programs would be attractive to females who are problem gamblers. So if you are female and have experienced problems with gambling you can help with this study by filling out a survey that is available at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=929041231537. Be sure to fill out ALL questions in order to have your answers help in creating treatment programs.

I'd really appreciate your assistance and let others know too! Thank you so much.

Marcelle Pratt

Treatment options for women gamblers

Hi everyone, this is a followup on the invitation to particpate in a survey designed to gather information from women on what types of treatment programs are most attractive. Thanks to everyone who already took the survey.

For all the new members who don't know about this survey let me explain. I am a doctoral student doing research on what types of treatment programs would be attractive to females who are problem gamblers. So if you are female and have experienced problems with gambling you can help with this study by filling out a survey that is available at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=929041231537. Be sure to fill out ALL questions in order to have your answers help in creating treatment programs.

I'd really appreciate your assistance and let others know too! Thank you so much.

Marcelle Pratt