Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

My name is Sarey

Hello everyone, my name is Sarey. I'm not really sure what to write, but I'll try to be brief with whatever comes out.

I'm a 36 yr old woman surviving severe depression, anxiety dissorder, type 2 mania, PTSD and a recovering alcohilic (d.o.s. 10/19/04)

In brief, I'm a nut and that's not exacly special or amazing or shocking here. That makes me feel, well, like a regular at "Cheers", but without the booze when I am here.

I am looking forward to joining as many chats and forums as possible as I am "stuck" at home on dissability and have nothing to do but spend time on the computer.

I thank David very much for developing this site, and look forward to it's benefits.

Sarey

My name is Sarey

Hi Sarey,

I just wanted to say hello! It sounds like you've got a lot to cope with at the moment, and I hope you'll find some support and understanding here to help you along the way.

All the best,
    Meg :)
    "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being." - Carl Jung

My name is Sarey

Welcome Sarey! We look forward to chatting with you! Take care,

My name is Sarey

Welcome, Sarey! We're really glad to have you with us! :0)