Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iatrophobia?

Re: Iatrophobia?

Yes hun your finance going with you for your first session would be a great idea Your therapist would not mind and if you need support for awhile that would be ok then once you feel more comfortable then you can attend sessions on your own

I live sort of close to Kitchener, Ontario also not too far from Guelph.

I know this probably seems like a silly problem
    Not at all Asuha. If a problem is important to you and causes you concern, then you owe it to yourself to investigate the possibilities and options you have to resolve the problem.

Once you know your options, you can then make an informed choice to evaluate the benefits of receiving therapy or treatment versus how your life might be affected if you did nothing.

You cannot make an informed decision without first investigating your options, and the truth is, you may be pleasantly surprised at what you discover.

Be sure you are not the first person who may have experienced this kind of fear or concern, and be assured there are treatment strategies that can help you.

It's up to you to act on the good information you have been provided to take control of your life.

Keep us informed on your progress.
    Steve

Dum spiro spero....While I breathe, I hope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12