Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Friendship board?

maybe I'm missing something but I can't seem to figure out where to post stuff relating to friendships.... b/c unless it's a specifc issue (ie. "my friend is depressed" or "my friend si's" etc.) it can't go onto one of those specifc boards and the relationship board is more for dating relationships, and it's not family per say, so except for miscelleanous, where would you put this? I don't have anything in mind in terms of posting, but I have wondered about this since some time now...

Friendship board?

What about maybe creating a new forum called "Friends & Family" in the "Relationships: Couples and Individuals" category?

Friendship board?

Quote Originally Posted by David Baxter
    What about maybe creating a new forum called "Friends & Family" in the "Relationships: Couples and Individuals" category?
    Great idea I think ;)
    Hugs from Kanadiana ...

Friendship board?

That's a great idea!! Thanks. :o)

Friendship board?

Okay,

New Friends & Family forum added at http://www.psychlinks.ca/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=70.

Moderators, please move any appropriate threads you come across to the new forum.

Friendship board?

that was so quick!!! thanks! I'm so excited for everyone to see the new forum! I was trying to find some articles on ie. friendship but as obvious of a topic it is I could find nothing relevant or only some really complicated study describing relevant statistics...yuck.