Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  1,000
Likes Likes:  633
Page 266 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166216256261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2662

Thread: What Are You Feeling Today?

Re: What Are You Feeling Today?

I really relate to that, and it most certainly is hard.

Yes, sometimes it's important to remember that some things that we experience are kinda not so much just "us", but circumstances that are in existence.

2. Advertisement
  3. Re: What Are You Feeling Today?

feeling very unsteady dizzy today woke up with major migraine trying hard to get coffee in me hoping it will help just floating today
    Words always stay inside ones soul

Sorry you're feeling that way forgetmenot.Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this.Is there anything that helps your migraines?I have found that putting an ice pack on the back of my head,right where the neck connects to the skull(can't think of what it's called right now) helps me when I first get one.

I feel kind of sick and anxious today because of two words I heard on TV yesterday evening.Obviously triggering and my mind has been swirling since then.
    You will never change anything that you are willing to tolerate ~Myles Munroe

Feeling like a completely worthless POS today.

---------- Post Merged at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:14 PM ----------

But..after watching this how can I be in a crappy mood any longer?This drummer is awesome! Watch all the way through!

---------- Post Merged at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:12 PM ----------

haha,one of the comments says
    The only guy who can play drums and fight off ninjas at the same time
    Love it!

Concerned.Don't really want to get into a political discussion though so I will leave it at that.

7. Re: What Are You Feeling Today?

One of the things I have learned over these past 3 years and more, LIT, is that if you don't think too far ahead or worry too far ahead it is astounding and amazing what you can do and what you can get through. There may be a mad man at the helm right now but we have survived mad men and worse before and we will do it again.

Don't think of the mad men or the evil ones. Think of Winston Churchill and Winnie the Pooh and other wise men. Think of just now and tomorrow and maybe a couple of days after that. And then think of you and what you need to do to survive and conquer the next few days.

Believe in yourself and believe in the core of humanity, no matter how many bad people you see or how many bad things you see or experience.

The human spirit, when all is said and done, is a remarkable thing. Use it well.

Thank you.That was very comforting to read.

UGH! I have purposely been avoiding that Facebook live video(you know which one) that's been all over the news the past few days,but yesterday I was busy typing on my tablet and I wasn't listening to or paying attention to what was on TV and happened to look up and the video was playing.

Had horrible,horrible nightmares all night long,over and over,waking up in between them drenched in sweat.It felt like the night lasted weeks and now I feel exhausted,anxious and nauseous.

Thanks news media,thanks for causing my PTSD symptoms to go into high gear again.

I'm so sorry LIT.....

I must be really good at avoiding yucky 'popular' topics, I had to google what you were talking about.

Take care with what channels you watch and how you get your news, etc. There might be a website without video where you can check over the most important headlines that you really really need, etc.

Hope you feel a little better soon.

I'm exhausted and so tired. I would really love for someone to look after me for a change rather than it always be the other way. Maybe I'm just on a pity party and don't understand or accept what life is about.
    Change begins when you practice ordinary courage

Page 266 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166216256261262263264265266267 LastLast