Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't bury it

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Can't bury it

I am glad you had the sense to stay clear of that suicide pact hun very dangerous to get involved with that ok You instead reach out here where we will help to support you in a good way hugs please stay safe hun
    Words always stay inside ones soul

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks so much for posting Lonewolf, it's great to hear from you, sorry to hear you are still struggling so much, you are doing great to keep surviving all of this. Have you had any more word on the therapy? Best wishes x

---------- Post Merged at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Please don't apologise for anything, it's great that you're here. You're not a nuisance, not in the least x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately there's no therapy in sight!! I guess i survived just to suffer some more!! Hey, why not, someone's got to do it and I'd rather it was me than anyone else!! Don't like seeing other people suffering for anything!
    This is my penance!!!!
    Im so sorry, i sound like a real marter, but i really wouldn't wish this on anyone else!!
    In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life....it goes on!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sucks about the therapy, I wish mental health was made a higher priority in our society (instead of giving bankers huge bonuses etc etc etc....!) I know you wouldn't wish suffering on anyone but you deserve to live without suffering as much as all those others. Do you have any care worker, just as in anyone in general that you have regular contact with who knows what's going on with you? Sorry if you've said about that before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have said positive things on the forum Lonewolf because you have told us the times when you have moved towards getting help, things that you have done sometimes to look after yourself and be nice to yourself, and things that you like and your pets. We are glad you have been able to continue holding on and when you have been able to look for whatever avenues might be positive things for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12