Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Why do some relationships flourish while others flounder?

Have you ever noticed that no two relationships are alike? Have you ever wondered how one’s personality might influence one’s dating relationships? Do you find romantic relationships fascinating? If so, this study may be of interest to you.

If you are currently involved in a romantic relationship that has been going on for at least 6 months, I would very much appreciate your participation in my Honours Thesis study. The questionnaire takes about 30 minutes to complete. There are questions about yourself as well as questions about your current romantic relationship. It is my hope that you will find it interesting and thought-provoking. Perhaps you will think about aspects of yourself that you’ve never thought of before… or, perhaps it will inspire you to view your relationship in a different way. One thing is for sure—you will be helping me out immensely!

Please follow the link below to participate and/or learn more:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=492381602504

Why do some relationships flourish while others flounder?

I completed it. :o)

3. thank you

Thank you! I appreciate your support.

--relationship researcher

Why do some relationships flourish while others flounder?

Good luck with your research - I'm guessing you'll need lots of participants for your design, i hope you get them. All the best for writing your thesis, too!
    "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being." - Carl Jung

5. Why do some relationships flourish while others flounder?

Thanks! You're right, I do need a pretty big sample. Unfortunately the online recruitment isn't going so hot so far so I am going to have to combine it with other methods--the old fallback, university students. Not as generalizable but I am getting less picky as time goes on! Thanks for the well-wishes,

--relationship researcher

Re: Why do some relationships flourish while others flounder?

Hey!

When do you need participants for? I can send a link to some of my friends (mosty university students though, sorry!) if there's enough time left.

I understand this may not be possible, but an estimate of how many questionnaires are left to answer would have been somewhat encouraging... (at least for me... maybe I scored high on intolerance to uncertainty :-P)

Completed

I completed it as well.
    &quot;How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery, to love and to be loved. Lets just hope that is enough.&quot;<br />-Conor Oberst