Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: OMG!

You've misunderstood what Steve said, Lonewolf. He certainly wasn't affirming that you shouldn't exist or that you are being selfish.

He was suggesting coping strategies that might help when you are in pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry! I am working so hard to improve things but I am failing miserable! I don't want my head stuck up my own butt!!
    In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life....it goes on!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, you're not failing miserably. It's easy to misinterpret the written word. There are no facial expressions, tone of voice, or body language to go along with the message.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry I didn't express myself clearly, Lonewolf to say that you have made remarkable progress since you've joined us. You are an important person, and I fully understand you are struggling to improve your situation.

While you cannot control what occurred in the past, with the help of your therapist you can come to terms with the past by learning ways to lessen the impact of those memories. The good news is that the future is within your control, and you can be the author of what happens to you.

You have the right to a better future, and I wish, for you, that you find the ways to that better future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I apologise for my overreaction! Things are very raw, that's no excuse for my behaviour!!! I am so sorry! !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The important thing is that we are here for mutual support without judgement.

The progress you've made is testament to your courage and determination, Lonewolf.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12