Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  86
Likes Likes:  282
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Quotable Quotes 10

Re: Quotable Quotes 10

The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow.For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth. ~Unknown
    You will never change anything that you are willing to tolerate ~Myles Munroe

2. Advertisement

"Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts." ~ Winston Churchill

Re: Quotable Quotes 9

These are some of my favorites posted in my personal room.
    Don Michel Ruiz's Four Rules:
    1. Be impeccable with your word. - Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Use your words in the direction of truth and love towards yourself and others.
    2. Don't take anything personally. - What others say and do is a projection of their own reality. Be immune to opinions and actions of others to avoid being a victim of needless suffering.
    3. Don't make assumptions. - Find the courage to ask questions. Communicate clearly to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama.
    4. Always do your best. - Your best will change moment to moment and when you are well or when you are sick. Do your best and avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

AND

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Acceptance doesn't mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there's got to be a way through it. ~Michael J. Fox

Acceptance looks like a passive state,but in reality it brings something entirely new into this world.That peace,a subtle energy vibration,is consciousness.
    ~ Eckhart Tolle

The first step toward change is awareness.The second step is acceptance. ~Nathaniel Branden
    You will never change anything that you are willing to tolerate ~Myles Munroe

"I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being." ~ Jackie Robinson

7. Re: Quotable Quotes 10

"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again." ~ Flavia Weed

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910