Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who Is In The Restroom With You?

Quote Originally Posted by Clancey View Post
    "Toilet preference is heading to the Supreme Court. Is that a waste of time and resources? Not to some people who are hell bent to find acceptance of their questionable ways.
    This type of thinking is exactly why toilet preference has become such a huge issue.

Exactly! As a people, when we finally stand up and say, "This is not acceptable." Then and only then will the nightmare end.

LIT, your quote "You will never change anything that you are willing to tolerate," by Myles Munroe. So why are we as a people, tolerating this? The old system works and this issue is a waste of time and money. Look at all of the species in the animal kingdom, they all have representatives that are either male or female. Except the a-sexual and I suppose that is what the argument is about. (I know, there is some lawyers behind all of this.)

Whoa,wait a minute,I'm afraid you have misinterpreted my post.

My post was in reference to this part:
    Not to some people who are hell bent to find acceptance of their questionable ways
    I meant that toilet preference has become a huge issue because of the intolerance,nonacceptance and judgment,and I have to say ignorance too, of others,you have totally taken my post the wrong way.I am in no way agreeing with you.

. Except the a-sexual and I suppose that is what the argument is about.
    No...just no.

please educate yourself on what this issue is actually about *she says as she decides to back away from this thread*

You know, perhaps I have misunderstood what the purpose of the forum is. I thought it was to discuss and debate issues that involve human psychology. I didn't realize that I had to interpret things "correctly," according to other's expectations. So perhaps a person is censored by rejection. That remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Clancey View Post
    You know, perhaps I have misunderstood what the purpose of the forum is. I thought it was to discuss and debate issues that involve human psychology. I didn't realize that I had to interpret things "correctly," according to other's expectations. So perhaps a person is censored by rejection. That remains to be seen.
    Actually, the purpose of this forum is to provide a community where people can find information and support regarding mental health and personal, parenting, family, and relationships issues.

Psychlinks Self-Help & Mental Health Support Forum

While sometimes we may debate issues related to the above, we generally try to avoid debates, especially those that are politically charged or religious in nature. They don't usually turn out well for our members.

Thanks, David.

You all have my sincere apology for my lack of sensitivity.

It is a topic that is becoming very controversial and as LIT indicated, I didn't fully investigate all of the sides to it. My bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12