Thanks Thanks:  57
Likes Likes:  140
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Re: Quotable Quotes 11

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

"Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into."

~ Wayne Dyer
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Let's go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.”

“Things don’t have to change the world to be important.”

“My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”

~ Steve Jobs
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending." ~ C.S. Lewis

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less."

“No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear.”

“We meet no ordinary people in our lives.”

~ C.S. Lewis

"If my aim is to prove I am 'enough', the project goes on to infinity—because the battle was already lost on the day I conceded the issue was debatable."

― Nathaniel Branden, The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem

“Suffering is just about the easiest of all human activities; being happy is just about the hardest. And happiness requires, not surrender to guilt, but emancipation from guilt.”

― Nathaniel Branden, How to Raise Your Self-Esteem

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678