Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  115
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Re: Quotable Quotes 11

"The wound is the place where the light enters you."

― Rumi

“The power of nature exists in its silence. Human words cannot encode the meaning because human language has access only to the shadow of meaning.”

― Malidoma Patrice Somé
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." ~ Nelson Mandela

"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people."
    ~ Carl Jung 1875-1961

"We cannot seek or attain health, wealth, learning, justice, or kindness in general. Action is always specific, concrete, individualized, unique."
    ~ John Dewey 1859-1952

Trauma is an ineradicable aspect of life. We are human as a result of it, not in spite of it.

~ Mark Epstein, The Trauma of Being Alive

“It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. Carry it by the comfortable handles of gratitude for what's positive and that it is not worse, rather than the uncomfortable edges of bitterness for the negatives and that it is not better.” – Lena Horne

"I wonder how much of what weighs me down is not mine to carry.” – Aditi

“Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.”

“I will never let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”

~ Gandhi

“You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.” ~ Kody Keplinger

Play is the exultation of the possible.

All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.

~ Martin Buber

Ask for peace first, and you will clearly see your next step.

~Alan Cohen

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456