Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New Metro Style Options

Quote Originally Posted by gooblax View Post
    Another question (boy, aren't you glad that I'm posting at the moment ) about these Metro styles though...
    Actually, yes I am. I want the feedback. And the beta testing.

Is it possible to align the font displayed in the reply text box (currently some sort of serif font), with the font that is displayed when the post is actually posted (a sans-serif font)? Just seems a bit weird having them misaligned, and I personally dislike reading serif fonts.
    I'm sure it is. There are still a few tweaks that need to be done. Will try to chip away as I (or you) find them... I need a to make do list...

And I agree. The editor font also makes it harder to see typos.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it possible to align the font displayed in the reply text box (currently some sort of serif font), with the font that is displayed when the post is actually posted (a sans-serif font)? Just seems a bit weird having them misaligned, and I personally dislike reading serif fonts.
    The easiest way to avoid that font when posting is to use the Enhanced WYSIWYG Editor.

1. Click on Settings (top right of any forum page)
    2. Go to General Settings
    3. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options >> Message Editor Interface
    4. Select Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    5. Then scroll to bottom right and click Save Changes

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The regular text in Quick Reply and the standard editor boxes are now set to a family of sans-serif fonts instead of the default serif font.

I think it is the same family of fonts used in the rest of the forum. If not identical, it is very similar, and it is definitely sans serif.

Chipping away at minor nugs little by little...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12