Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  1
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Please post time for slow or double posts

Oct 7- 19:15 pm PDT. Post sending for 24 sec then gave this error message and then failed to post

Please post time for slow or double posts

17 sec for above post before edit to include screenshot

Re: Please post time for slow or double posts

Just now 705 i guess pm try to post in grateful forum and it took a long time for it to post
    Words always stay inside ones soul

Most posts of my posts are double today. Oct 9 PDT

Oct 12 - 9:11 pm PDT this thread Psychlinks Self-Help & Mental Health Support Forum gave me the box asking me if I wanted to leave the site but would not post the post until I chose the leave button....then gave me the error that I had made a double post but there was no double post. All other posts in other forums have been working fine prior to this and after this.

---------- Post Merged at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Oct 12 - 9:11 pm PDT this thread Psychlinks Self-Help & Mental Health Support Forum gave me the box asking me if I wanted to leave the site but would not post the post until I chose the leave button....then gave me the error that I had made a double post but there was no double post. All other posts in other forums have been working fine prior to this and after this.

---------- Post Merged at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:14 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:14 PM ----------

yea same with posting that....15 sec delay

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:15 PM ----------

yea same with posting that....15 sec delay

---------- Post Merged at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:15 PM ----------

so no posting issues before and after just in this thread and the linked one....

---------- Post Merged at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:33 PM ----------

so no posting issues before and after just in this thread and the linked one....

7:39 am CDT reply to post approx. 15 secs
    Gary
    "If at first you don't succeed....
    CRY and CRY again!"

2:18pm AEST (GMT+10), posting a video - post took ~5 seconds to pop up with "do you want to leave the site" then took ~60 seconds to post (and did a double post).

---------- Post Merged at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Edit - 2:22pm AEST, making the above post: took ~15 seconds to pop up with "do you want to leave the site" then ~20 seconds to post (and did a double post).
    Edit #2 - Apparently the font after posting makes the tildes look funny. Testing Tilde: ~ vs Dash -

David, don't want to be the bad guy but it's been two weeks. I'm tired of having to post here every time I post elsewhere (more or less)...
    You think they would have enough logs to see what's happening.

BY now it should be obvious if it's the VPS , the DB sever or some script configuration issue.

Me thinks it's time for : David => => Tech Support

23.07 GMT +8

(note, I get slow posting and duplicate error every time I post - has been that way at least a few weeks I think)

---------- Post Merged at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Okay that post there is the first time in ages I haven't had duplicate post error, haha. Was pretty slow though.

---------- Post Merged at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Okay that post there is the first time in ages I haven't had duplicate post error, haha. Was pretty slow though.

slow post in post emoji to say how feeling ask if i want to leave page 341 pm
    Words always stay inside ones soul

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast