Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No sleep

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: No sleep

My problem seems to be the opposite. I’m a night owl. Even when I barely got any sleep the night before and stayed up all day, take a clonazepam like tonight around midnight I seem to be unable to shut down. Normally it doesn’t matter I can sleep all day if I want but like tomorrow I have to be up in the morning and drive to Winnipeg again for a good part of the day. It’s 1:40am and I’m still wide awake ugh.

I did notice lately that if I eat later than 7pm i have good chances of having some rough and weird or troubling dreams. Probably cause of the digestive problems I’ve been having. Never had this problem before o could eat a big meal before bed and sleep like a baby.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know we all need to sleep i know, It is hard and i did sleep sort of just the nightmares keep coming.
    I end up yelling out again last night but i was able to get myself upstairs and hid under my blanket quite shaky
    I just wish there was something to stop nightmares ugg tired still dark out there still and it is 716am. Daylight i hope will come soon.
    Words always stay inside ones soul

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh i hope you can get some sleep GaryQ long drive to Winnipeg and you need to be alert. I don't eat really before going to bed. Hsb played some music videos that all and a house show. I hope you have a safe trip today and an enjoyable one I am going to lie down again see whats happen take care GaryQ
    Words always stay inside ones soul

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks FMN, I took another clonazepam at 2 and fell asleep around 2:30 slept like a baby till alarm woke me up at 9.

Hope you manages to get some more rest and that these nightmares stop for you. hugs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12