Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by gooblax View Post
    This is also my experience in mobile mode. Swapping to desktop mode should do the trick.

@David Baxter are there supposed to be thanks/like buttons in mobile view or are they unavailable?
    Interesting i use the old classic theme. Probably on of the only ones lol lots of zoom in and out though to do anything
    On my IPhone I see the likes and thanks

B12107B3-2ABF-42A3-876C-EEADE831703F.jpeg
    ​"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." ~ Walter Winchell

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by GaryQ View Post
    On my IPhone I see the likes and thanks
    That's handy. My android defaults to mobile mode (which is hit and miss for various websites) and I always have to change it to desktop mode to actually use the forum like a normal human. Otherwise I find it too unwieldy. But I do get caught in the carry on of "zoom in, zoom out, click this... NO NOT THAT *back, zoom way in* THIS!"

*PS Waterlilly, we'd like to hear more from you if you're up to sharing. Threads have a way of going off topic here but it's not because we're disinterested or don't care about the original topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12